The Mardome Trade fixed rooflight with kerb is a low rise, stylish and contemporary dome with excellent insulation.
- Double skin* polycarbonate unit has a centre skin U-value of 2.7 W/m² K, triple skin polycarbonate unit has a centre skin U-value of 1.8 W/m²K
- Quick and easy installation.
- Polycarbonate skin is available in clear, bronze, opal and textured.
The Mardome Trade Fixed Dome Rooflight is a contemporary, stylish dome with low rise glazing and comes with kerb.
The Mardome Trade Fixed Dome Rooflight are designed to be compatible with a range of roofing systems including single ply, bituminous, metal, liquid applied and asphalt. They are also available in a range of sizes, openings, ventilation and kerb options to suit every budget and project.
PLEASE NOTE: These are bespoke items so are non-returnable unless faulty
Features & Benefits:
- Good thermal efficiency
- Glazing is composed of Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate, with UV protection and terrific safety in that is has impact resistance 200 times greater than glass.
- Wide range of sizes and options.
*Double skin is not suitable for new builds.