Bring in more daylight.
The VELUX rooflights are effectively designed in such a way that you have the opportunity to bring light into your uninhabited spaces. They are intended for use in unheated, uninsulated spaces in your home where daylight is required. It is not advised that you use these Rooflights in habitable rooms because of their thermal performance.
The benefits of a VELUX Uninhabited Rooflight:
- The window frame and flashing are made with maintenance-free polyurethane.
- The frame and flashing also come with a weather-resistant black polyurethane coating.
- Easy operation with a handle, providing three ventilation positions.
- Suitable for roofs with a pitch of 20° - 65°
- Patented safety opening restrictor which prevents the window from swinging open and hitting the roof.
- Extruded aluminium sash which can be hinged on both sides. Opening to an angle of 90°.
- A sleek, modern black internal and external finish.
Please note: the Rooflights for uninhabited spaces are not for use with standing seam metal roofs.