The bespoke polycarbonate cutting service which meets exact requirements is the ideal solution for those installing a veranda, canopy or carport. This resistant glazing material is lightweight and easy to handle, cut and install. They are great for use in projects around the home and garden, and the Corotherm sheets are available in a range of thicknesses in light transmitting and solar controlling tints.
The Corotherm polycarbonate sheet optimises cutting meaning there is zero wastage and it comes with many benefits:
- They are available in clear, bronze, opal, bronze opal and heatguard opal
- A vast range of thicknesses and sheet sizes
- Very strong and resistant to impact
- Fire rated ‘class 1’ for safety
- Zero wastage from cutting
- Pay only for the sheet you need
- Guaranteed 10 year warranty
- Largely self-cleaning
- UV protected for durability
- Minimum condensation risk
The Corotherm cut-to-size service is the perfect solution to meet your exact requirements.