The RoofLITE DURO Roof window has a frame made of steel-reinforced PVC. The window has a Uw-Value of 1,4 W/m2K (which is better than the HIVE and NITO series) and a better degree of water tightness (than the HIVE and NITO series). The panes have 24-mm double glazing (argon filled), a low E coating and a toughened outer pane. This guarantees reduced heat loss in the winter and less overheating in the summer.
The white PVC finish gives a modern look to the inside of the room, which makes the room look brighter. In addition to which it also allows up to 10% more daylight in than other branded windows. The moulded zinc handle allows the window to be locked in three positions. Two for passive ventilation and one to close the window.
RoofLITE windows are very easy to install. For DIY customers every box includes an easy-to-follow, step by step installation guide. Professional installers are familiar with the installation method of RoofLITE roof windows.
Features & benefits:
- Guarantees resistance and durability against humidity.
- 10 years guarantee
- Low maintenance, the white PVC is easy to clean.
- The white finish makes any room look brighter and gives a modern look.
- Better Uw-value and water tightness. *
- 24 mm double glazing.
- Allows up to 10% more daylight (than some other branded windows).
* compared to the HIVE and NITO series