The Fenstro skylight is a versatile option. You can install this skylight either as a side-hung or top-hung skylight.
This skylight is made of float glass and has a 14 mm double glazed pane to improve insulation. With the chrome steel handle, you can ventilate the room via two different positions. This will allow fresh air into the room, without the need to hold or prop the window open.
All of our skylights have standard flashing included, which has a removeable foam gasket (for installation into non-profiled roofing material) and user-friendly installation straps. This makes the skylight easy to install into most common roofing materials like slate or tiles with a maximum profile height of 90mm.
The skylight frame can be mounted and fixed easily into the roof area. Professional installers are familiar with the installation method. Every skylight also comes with an installation manual showing the installation process step-by-step.
Features & benefits:
- Excellent value for money.
- Provides light and air in non-heated rooms.
- Integrated flashing with apron.
- Preinstalled foam for perfect installation.
- Suitable for all common types of roofing material (up to 90 mm profile height).
- Suitable for installation in roofs with a pitch of between 15 and 60 degrees.
- Weather and UV ray resistant.
- 2 years guarantee.