The VELUX Heritage Conservation roof window is designed to fit historical façade styles. The VELUX heritage conservation roof window was designed in collaboration between architects and VELUX. To ensure developers, home builders, homeowners, joiners etc. get the perfect roof window for any of your heritage or conservation projects. The heritage window from VELUX features a glass-to-edge type design and sits flush to your roof for an all-around perfect aesthetic.
The VELUX heritage windows come in a wide range of sizes suited to the traditional heritage roof windows found on historical buildings today. The heritage conservation window GCL is top-hung and is finished with a RAL 9005 jet black outside and a RAL 9003 white painted pine interior finish.
The VELUX heritage conservation window allows you to transform spaces in your home to maximize daylight and ventilation, which helps build a healthier living environment for your home and mind.
What is the window suitable for?
- Suitable for non-interlocking tiles and slates up to 14mm.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 20-60 degrees.
Benefits of the VELUX heritage roof window to your home aesthetic:
- Traditional top-hung design.
- Glass-to-edge design.
- Flush profile.
- Glazing bar fits the style of a traditional heritage building.
- Includes a traditional/historic roof window winding handle.
Benefits of the VELUX heritage conservation window to you:
- Cheaper than a bespoke heritage roof window.
- Increases daylight, opening up once uninhabitable spaces in your home.
- Increases ventilation, saving money on energy bills as well as promoting a healthier living environment for your home.
- Super easy operation via the easy winding heritage handle.
What is included in the Kit?
- VELUX heritage conservation.
- VELUX EDU flashing.
- VELUX BFX underfelt collar.
Replacing a VELUX roof window? Read our VELUX size guide here.
Looking for VELUX conservation windows. Shop here.