The Korniche Roof Lantern is the perfect option for your flat roof extension if you want to increase light and spaciousness in your property. This beautiful and stylish design will be sure to improve your home; increasing natural daylight, with an unobstructed view, and warmth, through the highest standard of double glazing.
Korniche Roof Lanterns can be made to measure for your home for that perfect fit or chosen from our suggestions provided. Bespoke customisation includes a choice of any size, aluminium colour, and glazing finish.
Features & Benefits
- Minimal structure for unobstructed views and enhanced daylight flow
- Built from modern materials with traditional timber lines
- Installed in under 30 minutes
- Unbeatable strength- 6m x 4m lantern can withstand over 8 tonnes
- 100% thermally broken aluminium construction for year-round temperature comfort
- 24mm thick, toughened self-cleaning glass
- Innovative glass lock system and tamper proof fasteners
- Argon filled double glazing
- Clear, neutral and blue tint glazing options available
- Range of standard and bespoke colour combinations available
- Eaves to sit flush on the external upstand
- Ensure upstand is level and square
- It is the responsibility of the installer to determine the finishing detail of the inside
- No sealant required in roof construction
- After the eaves beam has been fitted, the installer need not apply any further sealant. All seals are pre-fitted. No mess, no wasted time.
We have a variety of Korniche Roof lanterns for you to choose from regarding size, glazing finish and aluminium frame colour. We also offer bespoke design so you can have the perfect Roof Lantern for your home. Check out the Korniche brochure, our blog or contact us today for a quote!