Bring in more daylight.
The VELUX Uninhabited Windows are effectively designed in such a way that you have the opportunity to bring light into your uninhabited spaces. They are intended for use in unheated, non-insulated spaces in your home where daylight is required. It is not advised that you use these Rooflights in habitable rooms because of their thermal performance.
The benefits of a VELUX Uninhabited Rooflight:
- The window frame and flashing are made with maintenance-free polyurethane.
- The frame and flashing also come with a weather-resistant black polyurethane coating.
- Easy operation with a handle, providing three ventilation positions.
- Suitable for roofs with a pitch of 20° - 65°
- Patented safety opening restrictor which prevents the window from swinging open and hitting the roof.
- Extruded aluminium sash which can be hinged on both sides. Opening to an angle of 90°.
- A sleek, modern black internal and external finish.
Please note: the Rooflights for uninhabited spaces are not for use with standing seam metal roofs.