We believe in making it as easy as possible for you to know what the final cost is for your order. We offer FREE delivery on Mardome, Whitesales, RoofLITE, Atlas, Solatube, Warmcore Bi-Fold Doors, Crystal Doors & Window & Heritage Conservation Rooflights. For delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and Islands, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the Republic of Ireland or mainland Europe, please contact us on (44) 1786 357252 for details of charges and lead times.
PRODUCTS WITH DELIVERY CHARGES
- VELUX - 2 day delivery (1-3 windows) - £36inc vat, (4-6 windows) - £24inc vat, (7+windows) - FREE Delivery.
- There are cases where we can offer a 3 day delivery on certain VELUX items that will work out cheaper. (if this is available you will be given the option at the checkout)
- If you order VELUX Blinds or replacement panes on there own there is a £4.80inc vat delivery charge.
- EOS flat roof windows incur a £118.80 delivery charge for deliveries to England & Wales & deliveries to Scotland is £300.
- Sunsquare flat roof windows incur a £180 delivery charge for deliveries to England & Wales & deliveries to Scotland is £300.
2-3 WORKING DAY DELIVERY
- Order before 3.30pm on Mondays to Fridays and we’ll ensure your order is processed immediately and with you 2-3 working days later, dpending on if you chose the 2 working days option or the 3 working day option. (i.e. order Monday before 3.30pm receive your order by 6.00pm on Wednesday/Thursday).
- Should you place your order after the 3.30pm cut-off time your order will be with you the day after. (i.e.order Monday after 3.30pm receive your order by 6.00pm Thursday/Friday and so on).
- All orders after 3.30pm on a Friday or during the weekend will be with you on Wednesday/Thursday by 6.00pm.
- You will be notified by email or text as soon as your order is dispatched complete with tracking information if available to let you know your order is on its way.
- We cannot provide timed deliveries as of yet.
- If the delivery address is changed once the products have been dispatched - it's not a problem and we will do our best (but cannot guarantee) to avoid any additional charges or any delays in delivery time.
*Delivery time is normally within 2-3 working days for most standard products. However some special/non-standard products are subject to a longer lead-time. They are clearly marked on the product page as you select each product.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Orders will be delivered to the delivery address provided and a signature will be required acknowledging receipt. The signatory must be 18 years of age and over. If no one is present at the time of delivery, the goods will not be delivered unless alternative arrangements have already been agreed. If you are unable to be at the delivery address on the specified delivery please let us know with as much notice as possible otherwise you may incurr an extra delivery charge.
It is also very important that you advise us if there are any access difficulties for large vehicles or HGVs. Failure to do so could result in delays to your order and an additional delivery charge for having the goods redelivered.
And finally, please make sure you have enough 'man-power' to get your products into a safe and dry place as the courier is only contracted to deliver to the kerbside nearest your property.
We strongly advise you to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. This is most important with boxed items containing Windows with glazed units. It's rare but damage does happen. So if you discover that a product is damaged on delivery, you must sign the delivery note as “Damaged” and contact us as soon as possible. If you later find there is damage to the product after you have signed as received in good condition, you have 10 days from delivery to notify us, after which no exchange can be made. Packages signed for “Unchecked” will be deemed to be received in good condition.