We believe in making it as easy as possible for you to know what the final cost is for your order. We offer FREE delivery on most of our products with a few exceptions, please see below for details. For delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and Islands, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey or the Republic of Ireland please contact us on 01786 357252 for details of charges and lead times.
PRODUCTS WITH DELIVERY CHARGES
- If you order VELUX replacement panes or VELUX flashings & profile sets on there own there is a £48.00 Inc. VAT delivery charge. VELUX accessories if ordered on their own will incur a £4.80 Inc. VAT delivery charge.
- EOS flat roof windows incur a £118.80 delivery charge for deliveries to England & Wales & deliveries to Scotland is £300.
- YARDLITE has a free 3-5 working day delivery if you want next day there will be £45.00 Inc. VAT delivery charge and we need to know before 1pm.
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
- VELUX - Please contact us for accurate lead times.
- YARDLITE - 3-5 working days. Blinds and accessories take between 8 and 18 working days.
- EOS - 3-5 working days. Delivery charges will apply, contact us for more details.
- Mardome - 2 working days for most options, some bigger sizes can take up to 7 working days
- Atlas - 5-7 working days
- Korniche - 3-4 weeks
- Roto - 1-2 working days apart from blinds which will be 4-6 weeks.
- Fakro - 3-5 working days on stocked items. 25-30 working days for all nonstock items and blind. Please contact us for more details.
- Vario - 8-10 weeks from point of order. Delivery charges will apply, contact us for more details.
- If the delivery address is changed once the products have been dispatched - it's not a problem and we will do our best (but cannot guarantee) to avoid any additional charges or any delays in delivery time.
*Delivery time is normally within the timescales above. However, some special/non-standard products are subject to a longer lead-time. They are clearly marked on the product page as you select each product or stated in any quotes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Orders will be delivered to the delivery address provided and a signature will be required acknowledging receipt. The signatory must be 18 years of age and over. If no one is present at the time of delivery, the goods will not be delivered unless alternative arrangements have already been agreed. If you are unable to be at the delivery address on the specified delivery date please let us know with as much notice as possible otherwise you may incur an extra delivery charge.
It is also very important that you advise us if there are any access difficulties for large vehicles or HGVs. Failure to do so could result in delays to your order and an additional delivery charge for having the goods redelivered.
And finally, please make sure you have enough people on site to get your products into a safe and dry place as the courier is only contracted to deliver to the kerbside nearest your property.
We strongly advise you to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. This is most important with boxed items containing windows with glazed units. It's rare but damage does happen. So if you discover that a product is damaged on delivery, you must sign the delivery note as “Damaged” and contact us as soon as possible. If you later find there is damage to the product after you have signed as received in good condition, you have 10 days from delivery to notify us, after which no exchange can be made. Packages signed for “Unchecked” will be deemed to be received in good condition. It is important that all items are checked for damage prior to install. If damaged products are installed we will not replace them unless it is a manufacturing fault.