The VELUX Conservation windows blend perfectly into the roof of your old building, transforming it into a light filled space.
- Black aluminium exterior with white painted pine internal finish
- Variety of size options in the centre-pivot windows
- One size for top-hung opening – 78cm wide x 140cm high (MK08)
- U-value of 1.3 W/m2K
- VELUX 10-year guarantee
- Package comes with GGL/GPL White-Painted Pine Window; Glazing bar; Flashing; Insulation Collar and Underfelt Collar.
Transform your beautiful old building into a light-filled glorious space without spoiling any of its lovely features with a VELUX conservation window.
The classic conservation windows blend perfectly into the roof of old buildings with a vertical centre bar and black finish exterior. As well as looking beautiful, they bring loads of light and a new lease of life into fabulous old structures. With the MK08 Top-Hung conservation skylight, this can make the perfect choice where windows need to be within easy reach. These provide a panoramic view and increase the feeling of spaciousness inside. On to of this, the top-hung rooflight can be used as an emergency escape while still maintaining a discreet look on the building.
Features & Benefits:
- Internal white painted finish
- Toughened outer and laminated inner double glazing (--70)
- Rotates 180° and locks in place for easy cleaning of outer pane
- Suitable for roof pitches between 20° - 90°
- Flashing – if a recessed flashing is needed for the more traditional finish then it is either the SD5N2 for slate or the SD5J2 for tiles up to 90mm.
- Insulation collar (BDX 2000) and underfelt collar (BFX 1000) enhance the energy efficiency with the excellent ThermoTechnology®