The CVX is an economic and high quality conservation window that comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind.
- The wooden frames are made from selected pine wood, treated with fungicide and insecticide protection via vacuum impregnation, followed by a coat of water-based lacquer for a natural wood finish. All wooden raw materials come from sustainable forests.
- 24 mm double glazing (argon filled) to guarantee good thermal insulation and low emissivity, which reduces heat loss in winter and limits overheating in summer. The U value of all panes are 1,1 W/m2K.
- Both the interior and exterior panes of our windows are made of float glass.
- Fitted with handles made of moulded zinc. Handles have three positions, one is fully closed, and two further positions allowing passive ventilation on demand.
- Windows are manufactured in Europe in an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility, which uses the latest technologies to ensure the best industrial, environmental and labour standards are respected. Energy performance, water tightness are tested by an independent testing facility, IFT Rosenheim GmbH.
- The design allows up to 10% more daylight into your room than other branded windows. They sits lower into the roof line, which not only improves the thermal insulation but also looks better from outside as well.
- Easy to install.