The black vertical glazing bar and black external profiles make the RoofLITE CONS roof window a perfect match with conservation roofs.
The window is made from high quality raw materials: FSC certified pine wood that comes from sustainable forests. The window has a Uw-Value of 1,4 W/m2K and has 24-mm double glazing (argon filled), a low E coating and a toughened outer pane. This guarantees reduced heat loss in the winter and limits overheating in the summer.
The smart design allows up to 10% more daylight in (than some other branded windows). It is also a perfect match with conservation roof requirements, due to the black vertical glazing bar and black external profiles. The elegant handle has three positions, two to allow passive ventilation. Plus, this window is equipped with a standard ventilation valve that allows airflow into the room, even when the window is closed.
RoofLITE windows are very easy to install, even for DIY customers! Every box includes a step by step installation guide which is easy to follow and well known to professional installers.
Features & benefits:
- Perfect for conversation roofs.
- 10 years guarantee.
- Black vertical glazing bar and external profiles matches conservation roof requirements.
- Made from FSC certified high-quality pine wood (from sustainable forests).
- Modern look from the inside, traditional from the outside.
- Lockable in three positions.
- Easy to install.