The VELUX EXC Flat Roof Timber Kerb is for installation of a pitched roof window on a flat roof.
- Insulated kerb which is manufactured using plywood and polystyrene.
- Easy installation with flashing included.
- The kerb is angled at 19 degrees which allows for rain and dirt to drain away.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Roof Window needs to be purchased separately.
The VELUX EXC Flat Roof Kerb gives you the ability to put VELUX Roof Windows on a flat roof.
The kerb allows for flexibility when selecting the most appropriate type of window. The kerb is angled in such a way that it allows rain and dirt to easily drain off. The roofing material is dressed up the sides of the kerb then overlapped with the aluminium cover parts. Available in a variety of sizes to match your roof window.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for installation on roof pitches between 0° - 15°.
- Comes with the VELUX 10-year guarantee.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Easily drains away rain and dirt.
- VELUX Size Guide