With the VELUX Smoke Ventilation System you can ventilate natural heat and exhaust, complying with regulations and keeping your home safe.
- Centre-pivot Roof Windows.
- Maintenance free white polyurethane finish.
- Includes a Smoke Sensor (KFA 100), Break Glass Unit (KFK 100) and a Smoke Vent Control Panel (KFC 210).
- Laminated inner pane glazing for safety.
- Choice of flashing for either slate of tile dependant on roof material..
The VELUX Smoke Ventilation System comes with everything you need to comply with building regulations on smoke ventilation.
The VELUX Smoke Vent System helps guide the smoke and heat out of a burning building. The system comes with a Centre-Pivot uPVC Roof Window that has a toughened outer pane and laminated inner pane helping to prevent the glass from shattering when broken. If your windows are being shipped abroad then please call us to discuss the Wind Deflector (KFD) needed to upgrade to the Aerodynamic Smoke Ventilation requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Equipt with easy clear and clean coating on outer pane to help keep the window cleaner for longer.
- For Geometric Smoke Ventilation (UK standard) the VELUX systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2 for roof pitches between 15-90°.
- One smoke sensor, break glass point, control unit, and tile or slate flashing are all included. Additional smoke sensors and break glass units can be purchased separately.
- Comes with the VELUX 10-year guarantee