FAKRO roof windows are a global player In the roof window and flat roof solutions market. FAKRO focus on high-quality and secure roof windows. FAKRO windows come in a range of different sizes, styles & operations. When purchasing a roof window. It is important to consider each of the following factors to get your perfect source of daylight.
Are FAKRO roof windows worth it?
FAKRO roof windows are definitely worth it. FAKRO roof windows are well-priced & high-quality roof windows. FAKRO windows also come with a 10-year guarantee for extra peace of mind.
What are FAKRO window sizes?
FAKRO roof windows come in a huge range of sizes of both pitched roof windows & flat roof windows. You can shop FAKRO windows in sizes:
FAKRO pitched roof window sizes:
|98cm||FAKRO 02||FAKRO 03||FAKRO 05||FAKRO 12|
|118cm||FAKRO 16||FAKRO 04||FAKRO 06||FAKRO 08||FAKRO 10|
|140cm||FAKRO 07||FAKRO 09||FAKRO 11|
|160cm||FAKRO 13||FAKRO 80|
FAKRO flat roof window sizes
What operation of roof window should I choose?
It always depends on the requirements of each individual project. However, we suggest for lower budget projects with roof windows in reach from the ground, go with standard FAKRO roof windows. For windows out of reach, we recommend FAKRO Z-wave roof windows. Use electric FAKRO windows for rooms that have the ability to wire mains electrics to the roof windows motor. For rooms with no electrical connectivity in the roof. FAKRO solar roof windows are perfect.
What internal finish should I choose?
This is completely down to you & the style of your home. White interior roof windows allow a stylish and contemporary finish. Whereas pine roof windows give a luxurious traditional finish.
For rooms with extra moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms, we recommend purchasing FAKRO PVC roof windows. The PVC windows are better than standard timber roof windows, as the PVC does not absorb and rot due to moisture.
Ultimately, the decision is down to you. FAKRO roof windows are always a great choice when choosing roof windows. Here are a few benefits to FAKRO roof windows:
- Window equipped with reinforcement structure provided by the topSafe system, a new system preventing removal of antiburglary glass Class P2A and handle with a lock.
- Such a window no longer requires any
additional safeguards, such as additional
locks that hinder the use of windows.
- Easy and convenient operation as for any standard window by the use of handle situated at the bottom of the sash. Handle with lock has a two-stage micro-opening.
- Automatic air inlet V40P.
- Easy way of cleaning the outer pane and setting the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when sash rotated through 180 degrees.
- Laminated and anti-burglary glass P2.
- The highest quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
- Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural colour
- A wide range of accessories.
- Suitable for roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees
You can compare different brands by clicking here.