Keylite is a leading manufacturer of high-quality roof windows, and their products are known for their durability, performance, and value making them a perfect addition to your home. Keylite offer a wide range of styles and sizes to suit any home, and their exceptional performance will enhance your living spaces for years to come.
Keylite white painted centre-pivot roof standard electric windows are made from high-quality FSC timber & a durable and strong white paint coating to limit discoloration of the roof window in your home. Keylite white painted pine look slim & stylish in your home & the white finish reflects a brightening effect into your room, adding more natural & organic daylight into your home. Finished with a standard electric motor for opening and closing of your roof window with the touch of a button.
Centre pivot opening: This allows the window to be opened from the top of the roof window, which pivots in the centre of the roof window. This makes it easy to control the amount of ventilation and light entering the room.
- Toughened outer glass: This helps to protect the window from damage from hail, stones, and other debris.
- Low-E glass: This helps to reduce heat loss in the winter and keep the room cool in the summer.
- Trickle ventilation: This allows fresh air to circulate into the room, even when the window is closed. This helps to reduce moisture and condensation.
- Insect filter: This prevents insects from entering the room.
- Expanding insulation block: The expanding insulation block boosts your homes energy efficiency & allows the roof window to fit in the tightest of spaces.
- Pre-Installed pop-up brackets: Keylite roof windows impressive pre-installed brackets allow installers to fit keylite roof windows faster & efficiently.
- Operation: Keylite standard electrics can be controlled via the touch of a button for high & out-of-reach spaces.
If you are looking for a roof window for doubled daylight, fresh air or just a contemporary & stylish look into your home. Keylite roof windows are the perfect option for you.
Keylite window compatibility:
- For public and domestic buildings.
- For heated or inhabited rooms.
- For a roof pitch range of 15-90°
- Suitable for all common roofing with proper flashing.
- Pan tiles up to 120mm.
- Slate up to 8mm.
- Plain/Flat Tiles.
- Metal & Zinc roofing (with correct flashing).
- External Colour:
- Anthracite grey
- Glazing Tint:
- Double (Hi-Therm) Glazing
- Handle Type:
- Top Handle
- Interior Colour:
- White Painted Pine
- Interior Finish:
- White Painted Pine
- Centre-Pivot White Pine
- Centre Pivot
- Product Type:
- Roof Window
- Roof Type:
- Pitched Roof
- WCP Data Sheet
- Download (2):
- Product Brochure
- Download (3):
- Technical Instructions
- Feature 1:
- Integrated, expanding thermal collar, as standard.
- Feature 2:
- Pre-fitted Flick-fit Brackets - installation in under 2 minutes.
- Feature 3:
- Sash Finger Spring - to enable a smooth re-fit of sash.
- Feature 4:
- Controlled trickle ventilation through the top handle, even when the window is securely closed.
- Feature 5:
- Easily control your electric roof window with a wall mounted switch.
- Feature 6:
- Wire up to two electric roof windows to a single switch (more than two will require additional transformer switches).
- Feature 8:
- Recessed fit as standard.
- Feature 9:
- Suitable for roof pitches 15° – 90°