Keylite is a leading manufacturer of high-quality roof windows, and their products are known for their durability, performance, and value making them a perfect addition to your home. Keylite offer a wide range of styles and sizes to suit any home, and their exceptional performance will enhance your living spaces for years to come.
Keylite PVC centre-pivot roof windows are manufactured with high-quality PVC from the core. This allows the roof window to withstand higher moisture levels than other pine or white painted pine roof windows.
Keylite PVC roof windows add modern & contemporary feel into your home, with the shiny white finish reflecting even more daylight into your home for a brightened effect into your home.
- Centre pivot opening: This allows the window to be opened from the top of the roof window, which pivots in the centre of the roof window. This makes it easy to control the amount of ventilation and light entering the room.
- Toughened outer glass: This helps to protect the window from damage from hail, stones, and other debris.
- Low-E glass: This helps to reduce heat loss in the winter and keep the room cool in the summer.
- Trickle ventilation: This allows fresh air to circulate into the room, even when the window is closed. This helps to reduce moisture and condensation.
- Insect filter: This prevents insects from entering the room.
- Expanding insulation block: The expanding insulation block boosts your homes energy efficiency & allows the roof window to fit in the tightest of spaces.
- Pre-Installed pop-up brackets: Keylite roof windows impressive pre-installed brackets allow installers to fit keylite roof windows faster & efficiently.
If you are looking for a roof window for doubled daylight, fresh air or just a contemporary & stylish look into your home. Keylite roof windows are the perfect option for you.
Keylite window compatibility:
- For public and domestic buildings.
- For heated or inhabited rooms.
- For a roof pitch range of 15-90°
- Suitable for all common roofing with proper flashing.
- Pan tiles up to 120mm.
- Slate up to 8mm.
- Plain/Flat Tiles.
- Metal & Zinc roofing (with correct flashing).
- External Colour:
- Anthracite grey
- Glazing Tint:
- Double (Hi-Therm) Glazing
- Handle Type:
- Top Handle
- Interior Colour:
- PVC White
- Interior Finish:
- PVC White
- Centre-Pivot PVC
- Centre Pivot
- Product Type:
- Roof Window
- Roof Type:
- Pitched Roof
- PCP Data Sheet
- Download (2):
- Product Brochure
- Download (3):
- Technical Instructions
- Feature 1:
- Integrated, expanding thermal collar, as standard.
- Feature 2:
- Pre-fitted Flick-fit Brackets - installation in under 2 minutes.
- Feature 3:
- Sash Finger Spring - to enable a smooth re-fit of sash.
- Feature 4:
- Controlled trickle ventilation through the top handle, even when the window is securely closed.
- Feature 5:
- Recessed fit as standard.
- Feature 6:
- Suitable for roof pitches 15° – 90°
- Feature 8:
- Centre Pane U-Value: 1.1 W/m2.K fully glazed.
- Feature 9:
- Warm edge glazing as standard.