VELUX recessed flashing kits are designed for installing VELUX skylights into a roof with a low pitch. The kits consist of pre-formed metal components that create a seamless and waterproof seal between the skylight and the roof.
The VELUX Recessed Flashing provides a sleek and streamlined finish to your roof window.
- Allow your window to sit lower in the roof by 40mm.
- Increased thermal efficiency than the standard flashings.
- Flashing is available in slate up to 8mm thick or tiles 90mm in profile.
- Additional add-ons are available for this type of flashing: Insulation collar and Underfelt collar.
- Provides a sleeker finish.
The VELUX Recessed Flashings make your window sit lower in the roof so that less of the window protrudes about the roofline, creating a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
VELUX Window Flashings are essential for the installation of your roof window and come in two different materials as well as a massive range of sizes to suit your window. The EDN Flashing is suitable for slates upto 8mm thick and the EDJ flashing is suitable for tiles upto 120mm in profile and you need a min roof pitch of 20 degrees for both.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for roof pitches between 20°-90°.
- Comes with a VELUX 10-year guarantee
- You can add an insulation & underfelt collar to the flashing which help reduce heat loss.
- Easy installation