The VELUX Recessed Flashings make your window sit lower in the roof so that less of the window protrudes about the roofline, creating a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
VELUX Window Flashings are essential for the installation of your roof window and come in two different materials as well as a massive range of sizes to suit your window. The EDN Flashing is suitable for slates upto 8mm thick and the EDJ flashing is suitable for tiles upto 120mm in profile and you need a min roof pitch of 20 degrees for both.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for roof pitches between 20Â°-90Â°.
- Comes with a VELUX 10-year guarantee
- You can add an insulation & underfelt collar to the flashing which help reduce heat loss.
- Easy installation
- Additional Installation:
- Insulation Collar and Underfelt Collar
- Roofing Material:
- Tiles up to 90mm in profile
- VELUX Sizes:
- MK10 - 78cm (W) x 160cm (H)