The YardLITE Escape Pine Vented and YardLITE Escape White Pine Vented are emergency escape windows that will give you an unobstructed view.
Thanks to its hanging pivot system which is positioned in the top third of the window frame, it also means you can enjoy an unobstructed view of outside. It will enable you (when necessary) to escape through the window without holding the window up. The standard ventilation valve allows airflow into the room even when the window is closed. The handle is made from moulded zinc and has three positions, two to allow passive ventilation.
The window is made from high quality raw materials: FSC certified pine wood that comes from sustainable forests. The glass window has a Uw-Value of 1,3 W/m2K and has 24-mm, laminated, double glazing (argon filled), a low E coating and a toughened outer pane. The laminated internal glass pane keeps you safe in case of glass breakage, as it keeps the glass together like the windshield of a car. The toughened outer pane prevents the glass breaking in the event that it is hit by something from outside. The low-E coating allows light into the room, and at the same time, reflects heat from outside out of the room, keeping the room cool in the summer. It also traps the heat on a cold day thereby keeping the room warm.
YardLITE windows are very easy to install. For DIY customers every box includes an easy-to-follow, step by step installation guide. The easy to install method is also well known to professional installers.
Features & benefits:
• Excellent value for money, means of escape roof window.
• The window stays open without being held.
• 10 years guarantee.
• Available in the traditional pine colour or more modern white painted pine.
• Enjoy an unobstructed view, due to the top third pivot system
• Comes standard with a ventilation valve.
• Double glazed with laminated internal glass (argon filled), low E coating and toughened outer pane.
• Allows up to 10% more daylight (than other branded windows).
• Easy to install.
- Roof Pitch:
- 15-90° using a SFX/TFX/UFX Flashing, 25-90° using a KFP Flashing
- 10 years
- 1.5 W/m²K