The YARDLITE Escape Pine Vented and YardLITE Escape White Pine Vented are high-quality emergency escape windows that provide an unobstructed view and affordable pricing.
The hanging pivot system, positioned in the top third of the window frame, allows for an unobstructed view outside, while also enabling you to escape through the window without holding the window up in the event of an emergency. The standard ventilation valve allows for airflow even when the window is closed, and the moulded zinc handle has three positions, two of which allow for passive ventilation.
Made from FSC certified pine wood sourced from sustainable forests, the window has a laminated double-glazed pane with a Uw-Value of 1.3 W/m2K, low E coating, and toughened outer pane. The laminated internal glass pane keeps you safe in case of glass breakage, while the toughened outer pane prevents breakage in the event of an outside impact. The low-E coating allows light into the room while reflecting heat from outside, keeping the room cool in summer and warm in winter.
YardLITE windows are easy to install with a step-by-step guide included in every box. They are also well known to professional installers.
The YardLITE MOE fire escape roof windows are a high-quality and affordable alternative to VELUX fire escape windows.
Features & benefits:
• Excellent value for money, means of escape roof window.
• The window stays open without being held.
• 10 years guarantee.
• Available in the traditional pine colour or more modern white painted pine.
• Enjoy an unobstructed view, due to the top third pivot system
• Comes standard with a ventilation valve.
• Double glazed with laminated internal glass (argon filled), low E coating and toughened outer pane.
• Allows up to 10% more daylight (than other branded windows).
• Easy to install.
- Roof Pitch:
- 15-90° using a SFX/TFX/UFX Flashing, 25-90° using a KFP Flashing
- 10 years
- 1.5 W/m²K