ATLAS Regular Roof Lanterns are perfect for adding daylight into your home renovation or extension. The ATLAS roof lantern has a stylish and slim design which allows your new roof lantern to blend seamlessly into the style of your home, while appearing as a more traditional roof lantern design at the same time.
- Internal ridge is 60% slimmer than alternatives, increasing the contemporary design for a stylish finish into your home.
- Internal hip is 38% slimmer than alternatives, which finishes your project off with a spacious and modern looking space.
- Lower external bulk by 50%, for a modern, contemporary finish.
- The ATLAS roof lantern is tested up to a evenly distributed load of 3.5 KN/m2, which gives peace of mind to occupants in your home.
- Supplied with a structural ring beam which means you don’t need to rely on on-site kerbs, and also saving money on extra materials and labour costs for your project.
- ATLAS lanterns are pressure plated, for home comfort and extra security.
- Cold drafts are prevented via thermal break in rafters.
- Leading ridge and rafter U-values.
- Bes U Value available for the double-glazing W/m2.
These thermal performance factors could help reduce the costs of your energy bills, keeping you, your home, and your bank happy!
- Easy, fast, and high-quality installation design.
- No extra silicone required at lantern connections to ensure watertightness – This comes as standard.
- The roof proportionately corrects with ridge and lips which are all 40mm.
- Stock lanterns have a pitch of 25 degrees from base to the top of the lantern.
The Atlas Regular Roof Lantern provides excellent thermal performance as well as being attractively designed. Minimalist design Energy efficient u-value 1.5 w/m2k for rafter & 1.1 w/m2k for glass Variety of sizes & colours 24mm double glazing (triple glazing available, please contact us for this) On-site kerb required 10 Year manufacturers guaranteeThe Atlas Flat Roof Lantern - Slimmer, stronger, superior and stylish. With a slim aluminium frame the Atlas regular lantern allows you to make the most of the natural daylight and with upto 50% less bulk than other lanterns it make for an easy install too! The Atlas regular flat roof lantern also boasts excellent thermal performance and a minimalist design with ultra-low sightlines. PLEASE NOTE: These are bespoke items so are non-returnable unless faulty. Features & Benefits 3 colours & 4 sizes available SPECIAL OFFER - Grey and black finish now the same price as white!!! 24mm double glazing 10 year guarantee Ultra-low sightlines