Let more light into your home with VELUX flat roof windows. Choose from the new sleek curved glass rooflight(ISD 1093), flat glass rooflight(ISD 2093), clear polycarbonate dome(ISD 0010) and opaque dome(ISD 0110). All of these will come with a kerb, choose from a fixed kerb(CFP 0073QV), electric INTEGRA® kerb(CVP 0673QV) and manually opening kerb(CVP 0073U)(only available with the polycarbonate domes).
The VELUX Curved Glass Skylight is unique, beautifully designed and will add the wow factor to your home.
Not only does it look good, it's practical too! It features CurveTech which allows rainwater to easily drain off even at 0Â°, unlike the flat glass rooflightÂ that needs a minimum of 5 degrees pitch.Â
All the VELUX flat rooflightsÂ include an insulated PVC curb which has a two-layer glazed pane within to ensure high thermal efficiency.
The VELUX flat glass skylight also looks stylish and modern, provides excellent noise reduction from rain, hail and other exterior noise.
The VELUX flat roof domes are robust and virtually impenetrableÂ to damage from hail and other extreme weather. Although not as attractive as the curved and flat glass they still have a purpose as they are efficient, budget-friendly and ideal for commercial applications.
- Glazing Type:
- Standard Double Glazing - 70 pane
- Roof Pitch:
- 0Â°-15Â° with Curved Glass or Domes, 5Â°-15Â° with Flat Glass
- 10 years on window, 3 years on electrical components
- Fixed Dome Tech Info
- Download (2):
- Electric Dome Tech Info
- Download (3):
- Flat Glass Win
- Download (4):
- Curved Glass Window Tech Info
- Download (5):
- Fixed Flat Roof Dome Installat
- Download (6):
- Electric Flat Roof Dome Ins
- Download (7):
- Fixed Flat Glass Installation Instructions
- Download (8):
- Electric Flat Glass Installation Instructions
- Download (9):
- Curved Glass Installation Instructions
- Download (10):
- Electric Curved Glass Installation Instructions