Solve the problem of dark corners in your property such as corridors, bathrooms, store cupboards and even box rooms with the VELUX Sun Tunnel - Rigid.
- Comes in two different sizes – 10” or 14” in diameter.
- 1.7 meters of tubing included.
- Suitable for tiles up to 120mm thick or slate up to 8mm thick.
- Easy to install and comes complete with integral flashing.
Flood in the natural light into areas of your home you never thought was possible with a VELUX Rigid Sun Tunnel!
Also known as sun tubes, sun pipes, and light tunnels, the VELUX Rigid Sun Tunnel come in two sizes, 10” and 14”, is easy to install and comes with its own integrated flashing that can be specified for slates or tiles. It is recommended for a tunnel length of 0.9m to 6.0m. Supplied with this kit is 1.7m of tunnel and additional length can be made up by using the ZTR extension sections. The Rigid Sun Tunnel is ideal for use where there are no obstacles in the roof space such as joists, water tanks and other obstructions in the path of the pipe.
Features & Benefits:
- For Roof Pitches between 15º and 60º.
- When installed in areas where there is little natural light, a VELUX Sun Tunnel is likely to give more illumination than a light bulb!
- Comes with peace of mind with the VELUX 10-year guarantee.
- Energy Saving – the need to use lights during the day will diminish considerably.