The VELUX Electric Centre-Pivot roof windows are the ideal solution for those out-of-reach situations whilst creating a sense of luxury in your home.
The VELUX Flashings are required to install roof windows and are suitable for these roofing materials:
- Tiles up to 120mm in profile (EDW)
- Plain Tiles 15mm thick (EDP)
- Slate 8mm thick (EDL)
- Uncertain on flashings you need – use this guide to help you find out or contact us.
The VELUX Electric White Polyurethane sloping Roof Window is truly the choice of luxury in Centre Pivot Skylights!
The innovative electric window is the ideal solution for out-of-reach positions such as the top of the stairs and it is an increasingly popular choice due with its ability to open and close your window at the touch of a button.
The VELUX Electric Centre Pivot Roof Window comes in 12 sizes ranging from 55cm wide x 78cm high (CK02) to the largest being 134cm wide x 140cm high (UK08).
Features & Benefits:
- Rain sensor will automatically close the window if it rains
- Sleek, elegant finish suiting to any modern home and living space
- Moisture resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Includes pre-paired wall switch
- VELUX 10-year Guarantee on window, 3-year guarantee on electrical motor
- ThermoTechnologyTM giving a sufficiently low U-Value
PLEASE NOTE: The VELUX electric windows no longer come with the KLR 200 touchpad as this product is being discontinued. You will now recieve a pre-paired wall switch with up/down/stop buttons on it. If you wish to program your window and operate it through your smart phone the VELUX Active is now available separately here. It includes a smart sensor and allows you to control your INTEGRA® products with your phone in conjunction with the VELUX app.