The VELUX GGU roof windows are ideal for bathrooms and kitchens due to the higher moisture/condensation. As well as being modern looking they are maintenance free.
Please make sure to select the correct VELUX flashing as they are essential to install your window.
- Tiles upto 120mm in profile(EDW)
- Plain Tiles upto 15mm thick & 300mm length(EDP)
- Slates upto 8mm thick - not suitable for interlocking slate(EDL)
- Uncertain on flashings you need - use this guide to help you find out or contact us.
The VELUX GGU Centre Pivot white polyurenthane roof window is maintenance free and moisture resistant.
It opens from a swivel at the half-way point for easy cleaning of the outside pane and is available in 17 sizes ranging from 55cm wide x 78cm high for the smallest rooflight to 134cm wide x 140cm high for the largest roof window.
These VELUX skylights come with the VELUX 10 year guarantee and the window has the new ThermoTechnology delivering a very low U-Value. To support this energy efficiency there are also 6 glazing options.
Benefits of GGU white polyurethane:
- Modern, contemporary look
- Maintenance free, ideal for out of reach areas
- No visible joints so dirt can't gather in corners
- Moisture resistant
- Ideal for bathrooms & kitchens due to the moisture levels
- Thermally moulded timber core provides improved insulation
From this page you can select a standard flashing kit to go along with your window. However, we do also offer recessed and combination flashings as well as profile sets and flat roof kerbs. If you need more help with this please contact us.